What to do if you suspect your child is being abused. 

If you suspect your child is being abused, contact the Kansas Department for Children and Families at 1-800-922-5330 or your local police department. 

© 2023 by Kids Charity. Proudly created with

Call us:


Find us:

123 W. Adams Pittsburg, KS 667623212

To report child abuse please call Kansas Department for Children and Families abuse hotline at